Beginning today, Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai is now available to pre-order on Nintendo Switch.
Watch the new trailer here https://youtu.be/DmcuTRO48oM
Fans who pre-order or pre-purchase Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai Standard or Deluxe Edition will receive exclusive content, including Dai’s special outfit “Legendary Hero - Dai” and the Bond Memory “The Hero's Tutor.” An exciting new trailer has also been released showcasing more of what fans can expect to see in the upcoming action role-playing game.
In Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai, embark on a thrilling quest as Dai and his friends clash with monsters and re-create fierce battles with some of the Dark Army’s most elite warriors. Fans of the exhilarating anime series, “DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai”, are also in for a treat as SQUARE ENIX reveals five of the Dark Army Commanders who will stand against heroes Dai, Popp, Maam, and Hyunckel!
Iconic Dark Army Commanders, their Battle Styles and Ultimate Techniques players will encounter in Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai include:
- Dark Commander Hadlar: Hadlar leads the Six Legions of the Dark Army. A proud warrior, he prefers to fight on the front lines and has challenged the disciples of Avan on many occasions.
- Battle Style: Hadlar fights in close combat using the Hell’s Claw that extends from his fist and also unleashes magical attacks!
- Ultimate Technique: He uses his Ultimate Technique, the Extreme Heat Spell “Kasizz”, to burn all in his path!
- “Beast King” Crocodine: Crocodine leads the Furfang Legion. Boasting a titanic physique, Crocodine is a true warrior who values both courage and loyalty.
- Battle Style: He is a skilled close-range combatant, using his immense body and Vortex Axe weapon to deadly effect.
- Ultimate Technique: Crocodine is not only a fearsome melee fighter but can also paralyze his opponents using his “Heat Breath” and charge his aura to unleash the mighty “Beast King Anguish Blast”!
- Blizzblaze General Flazzard: Flazzard commands the Blizzblaze Legion. His unique body was created through forbidden magic and is wreathed in fire on one side and ice on the other. He is a cruel and ruthless man who will do anything to achieve victory.
- Battle Style: Flazzard assaults Dai and his friends with powerful combinations of fire and ice-based attacks.
- Ultimate Technique: Flazzard’s Five Finger Detonation Slag “Five Finger Flares” unleashes the spell “Kafrizz” five times and has extremely destructive power!
- Shadow Vizier Mystvearn: Mystvearn commands the Shadow Legion. Always concealed beneath his robes, none have ever seen Mystvearn’s true face.
- Battle Style: Mystvearn smashes his foes with attacks that use Dark Aura Power. None are more proficient at manipulating the Dark Aura.
- Ultimate Technique: Mystvearn is proficient in techniques such as the “Dark Puppetry Aura Hand” and “Dark Puppetry Aura Decimation Field” that use his Dark Aura powers to immobilize his opponents.
- Dragon Master General Baran: Baran leads the Dragon Legion. He is a Dragon Knight like Dai but strives to destroy humanity.
- Battle Style: A skilled exponent of both swordsmanship and the sorcerous arts! Baran’s combat abilities are abnormally strong!
- Ultimate Technique: When Baran transforms into his “Dragonoid” ultimate combat form he can unleash the mighty “Gigabreak” to destroy his enemies in a single apocalyptic attack.
In addition to commanding the Dragon Legion, players will also battle against mid-level enemies, such as Baran’s Dragon Masters who are fearsome warriors in their own right!
- The Sky Rider Galdandy: Galdandy is a skilled aerial combatant. Vicious and cruel of temperament, he takes pleasure in tormenting the weak.
- The Sea Rider Borahorn: Borahorn boasts impressive physical might. His harpoon attacks are driven with great destructive power.
- The Land Rider Lahart: Lahart utilizes his shocking speed and finely honed combat techniques in battle. His Dark Armour Spear is a masterwork created by one of the underworld’s most famous smiths.
Prepare for battle! Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai Standard and Deluxe Editions are now available for digital pre-orders and pre-purchase on Nintendo Switch™, PS5™, PS4™, Xbox Series X|S™, and PC via Steam® and the Microsoft Store.
Fans who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition will also receive the following exclusive cosmetic items to outfit Dai’s friends:
- Popp’s special outfit: “Legendary Mage – Popp Outfit” based on the Mage from Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation.
- Maam’s special outfit: “Legendary Priest – Maam Oufit (Warrior Priest)” based on the Priest from Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation.
- Maam’s special outfit: “Legendary Martial Artist – Maam Outfit (Martial Artist)” based on the Martial Artist from Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation.
- Hyunckel’s special outfit: “Legendary Swordsman -- Hyunckel Outfit (Dark Armour Blade)” based on the Swordsman from Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen.
- Hyunckel’s special outfit: “Legendary Warrior - Hyunckel Outfit (Dark Armour Spear)” based on the Warrior from Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation.
*Available individually or as part of the Digital Deluxe Edition.